- Have knowledge about legal / regulatory requirements or hire a good consultant for the same. (Specific laws – Companies Act 2013 + Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 [FEMA])
- Decide the purpose (Manufacturing activities can’t be done via a branch)
- Check eligibility (Criteria – Net Worth $100,000+ & Financial track record of profits of last 5 years in your country)
- Check FDI norms for your industry
- Find and get an address for place of business in India
- Find and appoint authorised representative for your company
- Apply to RBI with prescribed documents (Form FNC)
- Pay the prescribed fees
- Get the license, or other relevant authorisations
- Start your business and make profits
This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively professional blogger.
I’ve joined your feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks